Our Culligan Reverse Osmosis drinking water systems are built specifically for the tough water conditions for the Brazos Valley and surrounding areas. Each system is tested and maintained according to the specific water supply.
Your system includes 3 filtration stages:
- 5 micron particulate filter to remove any suspended solids
- Heavy duty activated granular carbon filter to remove chlorine
- Brackish water reverse osmosis membrane made to remove 98-99% of the dissolved solids that may be in your water, including sodium.
Our Reverse Osmosis systems are superior to anything that is available in our market due to the fact that they are custom built for our water supply and we maintain the system for you to ensure that you have the highest quality drinking water possible, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We offer an affordable monthly service plan that will ensure that your water always tastes great! There is no equipment to buy and you never have to be concerned about messing with filters or maintenance.
Your Culligan Drinking Water System reduces dissolved rock in the water giving you crystal clear ice cubes instead of the cloudy ice cubes you’ll get from Bryan/College Station tap water._________________________________________________________________________________________
Benefits of Culligan Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Same Quality as bottle water without the silly bottle
- Never hassle with heavy and expensive bottle water again
- Have an endless supply of pure water at your fingertips
- Makes great coffee, tea and is great for cooking
- The Culligan Reverse Osmosis system removes the sodium from your tap water!
- Produce up to 50 gallons per day
- Can even be hooked to your ice maker!
- Custom faucets are available to match your existing kitchen finish and design
- Great for plants and aquariums